- Calm heart. Psychologist Urte Skorodinskiene
- Purpose and objectives of palliative care. Doc. Dalia Skorupskiene.
- The importance of movement and touch for the palliative patient. Physiotherapist Laura Jankovskaja
- How not to give up no matter what happens? (Practical session). Irina Baniene
- The personal home as a workplace: challenges and opportunities. Dr. Lina Danuseviciene (report according to the dissertation)
- Advice from nutritionist Grazvile
- The patient's anointing, or the last anointing?
- Why do patients create life stories?
- Til we come to help you. Or how to deal with loved ones if a severely incurable patient appears at home.
- Pain relief institutions in Lithuania
- How to survive the crisis?
- Assistance in mourning
- Paliatyvi pagalba stacionare. Doc. Dr. Dalia Skorupskienė